I got my Chinese fabric from Spoonflower today! The reds all turned orange. But that is my fault, because I did nothing to prevent it. This is the first time I have taken apart a scanned image and repositioned it into a fabric design. Normally I use vector art, where there is complete control over the color choices. Not so here. What I should have done is used Photoshop’s replace color feature to pinpoint and adjust some of the more troublesome colors. I’m still happy with the way the fabric turned out though. The colors are bright and crisp and the extra orange does not take away from the design, in my opinion.